Online BCom has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. Moreover, these days also it is increasingly gaining prominence. Online BCom is a convenient, way to provide efficient results and a better future. Online education is an affordable way to obtain a certified graduation degree. The course is specially designed for students, who cant able opt for regular classes. Learn various skills of B.com without the constraint of time and space. The duration of an online BCom degree is three years. It is known as a bachelor’s of commerce and also very demanding among students. The course acquaints the students well with the knowledge of Business Communication, Accounting, Finance, Business Law, etc. Learn various skills of B.Com and general information about the business world and in-depth knowledge about financing and accounting. Get various opportunities to choose their career in various fields such as management, journalism, advertising, law, design, etc
After BCom students often opt for higher studies. Once you completed your online degree you can go for courses such as MCom, MBA, CA, CS, etc. After B.com you can also go for government competitive exams. The students can also opt for jobs or businesses. Moreover, to enter the job world the students can choose a plethora of opportunities to choose from. Candidates can choose to explore job opportunities once they competed in this bachelor of commerce. You can choose from various fields such as commerce, accounting, banking, finance, and other related fields. Online BCom also provides you with various job opportunities along with average salary packages in India.
Check out some various features of online B.com courses.
- The Online Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM) is a 3-year undergraduate program focused on Finance and Taxation.
- The course is designed to equip students with the necessary professional skills.
- Acquired knowledge in the areas of accounting, finance, and business management.
- This course trains students on relevant industry certifications.
- The course helps in emerging and important areas such as Finance, Tax, Accounting, and Data Analytics.
- Get various jobs including Amazon, Oracle, NSE, NISM, and many more.
- The program follows an industry-aligned curriculum and also provides online notes.
- It makes the student job-ready for various organizations.
- You can choose several specializations.
- There are various streams offered to students.
- If you wish to pursue online BCom such as BCom Honors, BCom in Advertising and Sales Management, BCom in Taxation, BCom in Foreign Trade, BCom in E-Commerce, etc you can choose online.
- Online BCom course offers a plethora of job opportunities.
- Candidates can opt for several professions.
- The students can work as Financial Analysts, Financial advisors, Junior accountants, Accountants, Tax Consultants, Business executives, Account Executives, etc.
- Top recruiters opt for B.com in firms like SBI, Wipro, Citibank, Canon, Nestle, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Infosys, AT&T, IBM, etc.
The BCom course online includes the subjects below mentioned.
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Environmental Studies
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Indian Economy
- Direct Tax
- Income Tax Laws