For the Hindu religious people who believe in the ideology of Lord Krishna, the Dwarka temple is one of the most sacred places.
Thousands of disciples of Lord Krishna come together in the event of Janmashtami in this temple.
What is Dwarka Live Darshan?
Dwarka live darshan is the covering of entire programs that are happened in the Dwarkadish temple in Dwarka.
The entire puja, arti, and other religious offerings all are covered through proper videography. Then it is broadcast to the official site of this temple.
Anyone can watch the entire plan of action to go across the official website of the temple.
Why the Live show is being covered?
Dwarkesh Temple is well known to all Indians, especially to the people belonging to the Hindu religion.
On the eve of Janmashtami thousands of devotees are joined together to this sacred land. But a lot of people who are unable to travel or diseased, miss the holy grace of the temple. Through the live show, they also get the sacred essence of the land living in their home or comfort places.
Even after the hilarious effect of Covid-19, it has become trouble to get people altogether. But this Dwarka Live darshan is such a blessing for the devotees as they are getting the chance to be blessed staying at home.
Download Dwarkadhish Live Darshan Online Application
Click Here To Download- Dwarka Live Darshan Online App – श्री द्वारकाधीशजी के दर्शन
FAQ Regarding Dwarkadhish Darshan:
1. What is the Dwarkadhish temple’s official website?
- “www.dwarkadhish.org” is the official website of Dwarkadhish temple.
2. What is the timing of Darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple?
- The visiting time of the temple of Dwarka is divided into two sectors.
- In the morning it is from 6.30 am to 1 pm
- In the evening it is from 5 pm to 9.30 pm.
2. On which days the temple remains open?
- Temple is open for all 7 days of the week, starting from Monday to Sunday.
3. When does the first Mangal Arti start in the day?
- The first Mangal Arti starts in the day. It starts sharp at 6.30 in the morning every day.
4. If someone is willing to see the Shringar Darshan, what will be the timing of this program?
- Shringar Darshan is done twice in the daily schedule. The first Shringar Darshan continues from 9 am to 9.30 am. Then darshan remains closed for 15 minutes. After that, Darshan starts again at 9.45 am and ends at 10.15.
5. At which time the Gwal Bhog is distributed?
- The time for Gwal Bhog distribution is 11.05 to 11.20 in the morning.
6. What is Uthappan in the Dwarkadhish temple?
- In the Dwarkadish temple, Uthappan means the first Darshan of the evening. It starts at 5 ‘ o’clock in the evening and ends at 5.30 pm.
7. What is the timing of Live Dwarka Darshan Sandhya Arti?
- The Sandhya Arti starts at 7.30 pm.
- It continues for 15 minutes.
- It ends at 7.45 pm.
8. What is the last time of Darshan of the temple?
- The last schedule of Darshan in the Dwarkadhish temple is 9.20 pm to 9.30 pm.
9. What is the significance of this temple?
- It is believed that the Dwarkadish temple is the place where Lord Krishna used to inhabit centuries ago.
10. Where is located Dwarkadhish
Dwarakadheesh is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Krishna. Located in Dwarka city of Gujarat, India, which is one of the destinations of Char Dham.
Address: Dwarka, Gujarat 361335 | Phone: 02892 234 080 | Function: Hindu Temple